Our KiddosTuesday, September 2, 2008
Coug Game
For Labor Day weekend, we made a trip to Seattle. We decided to venture out with all the kids for the family's first Cougar football game. Dad took the boys last year, but this was the first we all went together. We went with our friends who both graduated from OSU, which made for a great rivalry throughout the game. Unfortunately, WSU handed OSU a nice little win 39-13; it was not a good day for the Cougs. On the upside, I did get to see Mark Rypien, which was really cool! I remember watching him play with the Redskins when I was little. Also went to visit some friends of ours who recently moved - ate at Rainforest Cafe and hung out at their house afterwards. Next day we went shopping and ate way too much food. It was a great trip!
Qwest Field - Seattle
Our Kiddos
Butch!
Mark Rypien!!
Our Kiddos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment