Friday, September 25, 2009

Waiting......

No new photos to post...

But windows have been delivered :) and we've scheduled our electrical walk through for Monday afternoon. This is a little early, but since our sales/marketing gal will be gone she wanted to get it done as to not hold anything up.

On a side note, tomorrow we have Colin's soccer game and Jordan will be playing in two football games. He'll be playing at 9:15 on his D squad and he was asked to suit up for the C squad game at 4:00! It'll be a busy day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I loved reading through your 'building journal.' You do such a great job on your blog...so faithful in your entries. I am very 'hit and miss' with mine...It's been a long time since my last entry infact...
I look forward to checking in on your blog to see if you are writing nice things about your builder! LOL -signed: sales/marketing gal :o)