Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pictures coming - rough couple of days

The past two days have been kind of rough in our house...Jordan is sick yet again. Poor guy has missed 8 days of school and cannot return until Monday. He had a 105.6 fever yesterday morning. Thankfully we were able to cool him down. We took him to the doctor and she tested him for influenza. Long story short, it's a generalized influenza test for strains A and B and said to not be that accurate (meaning you could have it, but test negative). Of course, he tested negative - but she said due to his symptoms she's treating him as if he has H1N1 (since the other influenza is not going around our state yet)....

...So I have no pictures to post, but I hear the HVAC, plumbing, and roofing are continuing to go well, with a few minor hiccups that Alan and Eric are working through this morning. Hopefully, I'll have pictures later this evening.

On a side note, I closed the poll - we have decided to leave both areas vaulted...thanks for voting!

No comments: