Next week there will be an inspection or two, HVAC people working, basement slab, I imagine more roofing, and not sure whatelse! Eric seems totally on it (and his crew) so it'll be good! :)
I did want you to vote (see the poll to the right), comment, or drop me an email, on your opinion of the vaulted area on both sides of the laundry room (the last picture in this post). Eric said typically they'll cut across the ceiling over the stairs so it is flat, but it looks as though their guys forgot to do this. He wanted to know if we wanted it done or not. The stairs will have a hanging fixture, but the area in front of the window next to the laundry room & master bedroom doors will have a recessed light, which means it will be pointed at an angle due to the vault. Sooooo....which do you like better, vault or flat?!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Beautiful double rainbow outside the back of our house!

Is this ok to write on the walls? Eek feels like vandelism! :)

Downstairs in the basement-didn't know he wrote on this wall. Guess we'll be seeing this for awhile. Will someone take the Sharpie away from this child!?




1 comment:
I love your poll...the majority agrees with me so far; vault both sides. Unfortunately, I still feel like dirt, but think I will be back as usual in another week.
Post a Comment